SHILLELAGH TRAVEL CLUB
COVID 19 UPDATES FOR TRAVELLERS ON DAY & OVERNIGHT MOTORCOACH TRIPS THAT DEPART FROM OUR LOCAL PICK-UP POINTS IN MARYLAND & VIRGINIA.
We have your well-being in mind and have developed the following guidelines to make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible.
We will continue to evaluate our policies and post updates as needed:
- All passengers will be required to be fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus/Covid-19 viruses.
- A copy of your vaccination certificate will need to be on file at the club office before permitted to travel.
- Federal law states all travelers wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while onboard the motorcoach, and inside any attractions, entering and exiting restaurants and hotels (except while in your room).
- Restaurants will seat our group together away from other groups and visitors.
- All our staff, tour directors and motorcoach drivers have been fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus/Covid – 19 viruses.
- The motorcoach has taken additional precautions in the cleaning of their buses. Beyond the standard interior and exterior cleaning that has always been done, they will sanitize all hard surfaces with an EPA approved disinfectant. Also, an electrostatic fogging process, using CDC approved, non-toxic chemical will be used. The system eliminates dust, pollen, mold spores and viruses. In addition, they have installed a UV-C HVAC light disinfection system that works continuously to kill up to 99% of microbial contaminants.
- The motorcoach company will require all passengers to sign a COVID – 19 Waiver of Liability before boarding the coach.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the bus; however, we encourage everyone to bring additional sanitizer/hand wipes from home to use throughout the tour.
- Food and drinks are permitted on the motorcoach however we request between sips and bites that you keep your mask covering in place.
- We have implemented these guidelines to lower the chances of transmission of Covid. Seating on the coach will remain the same as stated in our general rules and regulations that you receive with your trip confirmation.
REGARDING COVID-19 FOR ALL OTHER TOURS & CRUISES THAT SHILLELAGH TRAVEL CLUB PROMOTES THE GUIDLINES WILL BE AS PER THE TOUR OPERATOR’S OWN RULES & REGULATIONS.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY TO OUR CLUB AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU VERY SOON! HAPPY TRAVELS!