VIRGINIA BEACH FOR NEW YEAR
Celebrate the New Year with your Shillelagh Family!
VERY LIMITED SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE - SIGN UP SOON TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Motorcoach Transportation
- 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Baggage Handling
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the Founders Inn & Spa
- Sightseeing per Itinerary
- Taxes & Meal Gratuities
HIGHLIGHTS TO INCLUDE:
- Christmas Town Busch Gardens
- Nauticus - National Maritime Center
- Cocktail Reception
- New Year Eve Celebration’s
- Champagne at Midnight
- Live DJ
- New Year’s Day Brunch
Day 1, Friday, December 30, 2022
Arrive at Christmas Town Busch Gardens. The World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park will once again be transformed by the season with over 10 million twinkling lights, one of the largest light displays in North America. Christmas Town classics such as Santa’s Workshop, the Christmas Town Express and special entertainment brings the holiday spirit to life. Thrilling rides, festive treats and holiday shopping complete the experience with spirited fun for the whole family. Christmas shines brightest at Busch Gardens Christmas Town. Dinner is on your own while visiting.
Late Evening Check-in to the Founders Inn and Spa
Day 2, Saturday, December 31, 2022
8:30am Breakfast is included at the hotel this morning.
10:00am Tour the Nauticus, The National Maritime Center, an exciting science and technology center exploring the power of the sea. This high-tech, virtual reality “museum” allows visitors to explore the rich life of the ocean realm, human uses of the sea through shipping and the role the port of Hampton Roads has played in world maritime affairs.
- You’ll be astounded at the effects of the “Living Sea” film, a movie that takes you into the world of the Oceans! See humpback whales, golden jellyfish, and much more!
- Visit the Battleship USS Wisconsin, one of the largest Battleships ever built. This mighty ship was used during the Korean Conflict and the Gulf War.
- Tour the Hampton Roads Naval Museum and the USS Wisconsin. The museums mission is to study and interpret the history of the U.S. Navy in Hampton Roads. The museum is in charge of the day-to-day management and historic interpretation of the Battleship
11:45am Lunch is on your own at the Norfolk Waterfront Market Place.
1:30pm Return to the hotel for the evening.
6:00pm New Year’s Eve Event begins!
6-7:00pm While in the atrium, enjoy a cocktail reception (drink tickets per person for alcoholic and/or Virginia nonalcoholic drinks. No cash bar.)
7-1:00am While in the ballroom, enjoy dinner and a champagne toast at midnight. Dining and Dinner to a live performance from the Astro DJ. There will be noise makers and this year’s theme is a Casino Theme!
Day 3, Sunday, January 1, 2023
11-1:00pm Enjoy a fabulous New Year’s Day Brunch that will include succulent seafood, fine-cut meats, live action stations and your breakfast favorites along with fruits, vegetables, and desserts.
1:00pm Board your coach and depart for home!
Dates: Dec 30 - Jan 1, 2023
Deposit: $150 per person
Balance due: 10/18/22
Single Supplement: +$161
Trip Director: Trevor Major
Motorcoach Pick Ups:
* Fairfax, VA
* Grosvenor Metro, Rockville